If you are not completely satisfied with the Goods you have received, return them to us within 14 days of receiving the Goods. If the Goods are returned to us within 14 days we will issue a full refund including postage and packaging, or an exchange. The costs of returning the Goods to us shall be borne by you.
You are responsible for the Goods until they reach us. We recommend you use a reputable carrier who fully insures you for the full value of the Goods as we cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged Goods.
Your right to return Goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any product which has been made to order, personalised or customised for you specifically.
- Where the Goods have not been returned in their original condition or with their original packaging.
- If you have made a spelling mistake and your order has been sent to production.
- If the colours of a printed item do not match an original file, photo or colour value supplied by you.
- Where an item has been personalised with a photograph and the photograph was not of suitable quality. Please check with us before placing your order if you are unsure of a photograph’s suitability. We will always be happy to advise you before you order.
If you return an item due to an error on our part, or because the item is faulty, damaged or defective, we will replace the item (if possible) or refund the full value of the item. We will refund your postage costs if a postage receipt is provided. The items must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery.
We cannot accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused by Goods which are damaged in transit. We endeavour to pack Goods adequately to help protect from damage in transit. If a replacement is requested in place of a refund, we will do our best to replace damaged Goods as quickly as possible but our standard dispatch and delivery times will apply to the replacement Goods.